The M.U.S.E Honor Band are a select group of students who are chosen by their teachers as outstanding students who reflect a strong dedication to their music and school band. Student get together once a month to prepare for a variety of performances which include holiday music at the Lloyd Center and PDX, sporting events that include performing with local high school pep bands, featured performances at the M.U.S.E. Winter and Spring Concert, and a live recording session at the end of the year to document the students music on CD.
Saturday, Dec. 7 @ The Burlingame Space 8423 SW Terwilliger Blvd. 97219
Sunday, January 26 @St. Pius X school (Youth Center)
Saturday, Feb. 8 @ The Burlingame Space 8423 Terwilliger Blvd.
Sunday, March 8 @St. Pius X
Saturday, April 4 @St. Rose School 5309 NE Alameda
Saturday, May 16 @The Burlingame Space
• Sunday, December 8 “Holiday Music @Lloyd center” 1:00-2:00pm
• Thursday, December 12 “Holiday Concert” @ Jesuit High School in the Theater. 7:00pm
• Sunday, February 9 “MUSE Winter Concert” @Central Catholic High 1:00 & 2:15 shows
• Friday, February 14 “Basketball Game” at Central High School (Time TBA)
• Sunday, May 17 “M.U.S.E. Spring Concert” @Oaks Amusement Park (time TBA)
Music for Download
African Noel not available at this time.
Download Practice Journal
Honor Band Directors